During National Pharmacy Week, October 21-27, 2012, Meriter acknowledges the invaluable contributions that pharmacists and technicians make to patient care. Our pharmacists play a critical role in preventing medication errors, advising prescribers on the best drug choices, and working directly with patients to ensure they understand how to use their medications safely and effectively. Thank you to all of the Meriter pharmacists for helping our patients get the most benefit from their medicine!
Why choose the Meriter Outpatient Pharmacy?
- Pediatric dose checking
- Personalized medication consults and teaching
- Medication profile review to screen for drug interactions
- A friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Over-the-counter products are sold at cost to patients and employees
- Request refills online at mychart.meriter.com or in Meriter’s MyChart app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- The Outpatient Pharmacy is located in the main lobby of Meriter Hospital
- Patients can fill prescriptions so they don’t have to stop at their pharmacy on the way home. Any refills on the prescriptions can be transferred to the patient’s home pharmacy
For more information, call the Outpatient Pharmacy at 417-6009.