“A good doctor – patient relationship can really make a positive impact. Together, let’s create the best partnership possible to move toward better health.”
Education and Board Certification:
• American Board of Surgery – General Surgery
• 1993, Residency, General Surgery, Easton Hospital, Easton, Pennsylvania
• 1989, Internship, General Surgery, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, Wisconsin
• 1988, MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin
• 1983, Bachelor of Arts, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
Dr. Mansfield’s ultimate goal is to help his patients feel better and return to their regular life as quickly as possible. His patients benefit from his great care and the partnership he forms with them. The partnership allows Dr. Mansfield and his patients to mutually discuss the surgery options to decide on the best option for each individual. His patients benefit from this open communication and understanding about the problem, what is causing the issue and treatment options.
Minimally invasive surgical options allow Dr. Mansfield’s patients to recover quickly. His patients experience less pain, shorter recoveries and more dramatic, positive outcomes. Although each surgery is challenging, Dr. Mansfield is rewarded by seeing his patients return to their favorite activities.
During his free time, Dr. Mansfield participates in Doctors Without Borders, an organization that is committed to bringing quality medical care to people in crisis. Personally, he enjoys spending time outdoors mountain biking, fishing and gardening, as well as woodcarving.
Dr. Mansfield is currently accepting new patients. Please call the clinic at 417.5454 to schedule your appointment.