In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Meriter is hosting a ladies night out event. Enjoy an evening with your friends while learning more about breast cancer prevention and treatment, featuring our mammography services.
Did you know?
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer
- The American Cancer Society (ACS) recommends a baseline mammogram for all women by age 40
The Good News
- Approximately 85%-90% of all breast cancers are detectable by mammography, early detection is key
Join us and view the new mammography equipment; meet the Mammogram Technologists; ask questions and enjoy tasty appetizers, desserts and infused water.
Also have a FREE professional bra fitting.
Date and time: Thursday, October 17 from 5-7 pm
Location: Meriter Monona Clinic, 6408 Copps Avenue, Monona