The Healthy Living Summit is being held at the Monona Terrace on Thursday, November 17. The Healthy Living Summit brings together health care providers, social service providers, educators and community leaders as partners to focus our community on healthy living programs and services as a means to improve the health of children and families in Dane County.
Who should attend?
• Health Care Providers
• Social Service Providers
• Community Leaders
• Education and Training
• Public Policy Development
• Government Administration
• Business Community
How will I benefit?
• Learn fresh new ideas from well known national experts
• Experience innovative local programming
• Participate in stimulating discussions with your peers
• Discover best practices from other professionals
• Network with your peers and learn from their diverse experience
• Take part in an exciting social event
For more information please visit www.ymcadanecounty.org.