The Meriter Medical Group is proud to welcome Gerhard Kraske, MD, MPH to Meriter Middleton. Dr. Kraske practices internal medicine and is currently accepting new patients.
“I look forward to being an advocate for my patients’ health care needs and helping them navigate through the health care system.”
Education and Board Certification:
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- 1995, Allergy & Immunology Fellowship, West Los Angeles VA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1993, Internal Medicine Residency, West Los Angeles VA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- 1990, MD, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- 1984, MPH – Master of Public Health, University of California – Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- 1982, MS, Environmental and Occupational Health Science, California State University – Northridge, Northridge, CA
- 1980, BA, University of California – Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Philosophy: If you ask Dr. Kraske’s patients what they think of him, they would say that he is thorough, conversational and most importantly – he really cares. He believes that effective health care comes down to the relationship between patient and physician, which must be built on trust. Dr. Kraske doesn’t rush his patients and communicates respectfully and clearly with them. He often uses analogies and diagrams to help patients relate complex health issues to real life.
Medical Interests: Dr. Kraske enjoys working with adult patients of all ages, but has special interests in geriatrics and respiratory illness, including asthma. He is also dedicated to educating all of his patients about preventive health issues.
Personal Interests: Dr. Kraske enjoys spending time reading, hiking and traveling with his family. He is also passionate about classical music and plays the piano and accordion. Dr. Kraske is fluent in German.
Want to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kraske? Contact Meriter Middleton at 608.417.3434.