There are three options to access the biomechanical video analysis services:
1) One-time Performance Assessment
2) Multi-session Performance Assessment Package
3) Injury assessment via physical therapyPerformance Assessment ($130)
A 60-minute comprehensive, one-on-one evaluation including:
• Biomechanical Video Analysis with Pro Trainer DV
This includes video recording of your specific movement that can be used to identify areas of improvement – providing you with specific visual feedback.
• Thorough Musculoskeletal Examination
A physical therapist will assess your posture, joint mobility, flexibility, strength, and balance for limitations that may be limiting the efficiency of your posture and body mechanics.
• Personalized Exercise Plan
You will be provided with a specific exercise plan geared to address any identified mechanical faults and ultimately improve your body mechanics and athletic performance.
• Take Home Visual Feedback Info
In addition to your exercise plan, your recorded video analysis can be transferred to a personal flash drive for future review which can help reinforce the correction of your biomechanics. If you would like a copy, please bring flash drive to analysis session.Performance Assessment – Package ($250)
This thorough package includes:
• 60 minute performance evaluation (see above)
• Two 30 minute follow-up sessions
• Hands-on guidance – By choosing the performance package, you will receive additional one-on-one time with the sports specialist from Meriter Sports Medicine. During this time, your physical therapist will give you feedback and hands-on guidance to ensure correct mechanics and performance of your home exercise program. Physical Therapy – Injury Assessment
If you have pain that affects your ability perform your best or complete your daily activities (ie; yard work, house hold chores, dressing, bathing, sleeping) physical therapy can help! Physical therapy services may include:
• Performance evaluation (as outlined above)
• Additional therapy treatment options – during formal treatment, the physical therapist can utilize modalities to reduce acute pain and inflammation, joint mobilization and stretching to restore proper joint mechanics, and more.
• Education on individualized modification – your physical therapist can help you make any needed modifications to your movement patterns or activities to allow you to maximize your activity performance.
Together, these services will provide a comprehensive treatment plan, facilitating a quicker resolution of your pain and return to your active lifestyle.
Formal Physical Therapy treatment may be covered under your insurance but a physician’s referral may be required. Please contact your insurance provider for further details.